Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach and King Oyster Mushrooms Sauteed With Butter and Soy Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and King Oyster Mushrooms Sauteed With Butter and Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and King Oyster Mushrooms Sauteed With Butter and Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and king oyster mushrooms sauteed with butter and soy sauce recipe. You can have spinach and king oyster mushrooms sauteed with butter and soy sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and King Oyster Mushrooms Sauteed With Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Provide 1 bag of Spinach.
- Use 2 of King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 2 of to 3 slices Bacon.
- Get 3 tbsp of Corn (canned).
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Spinach and King Oyster Mushrooms Sauteed With Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Blanch the spinach, drain and refresh in cold water. Squeeze out tightly, and cut into 4 to 5 cm pieces. (The spinach is parboiled to remove its oxalic acid.).
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm pieces. Cut the hard root ends off the king oyster mushrooms and cut into 3 to 5 cm long and 5 mm wide pieces..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and saute the bacon and mushrooms..
- When the mushroom slices are cooked through, add the spinach and corn as well as the soup stock granules, and saute quickly..
- Add the butter to the hot surface of the pan and mix it through. Add the soy sauce to the pan in the same way, mix quickly and it's done..
If you find this Spinach and King Oyster Mushrooms Sauteed With Butter and Soy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.