Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushrooms satay recipe. You can cook oyster mushrooms satay using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oyster Mushrooms Satay:
- Prepare 10 of wooden skewers, or as needed, soaked in water for 1 hour.
- Provide 250 gr of oyster mushrooms.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- Prepare of For ground spices:.
- Use 5 of birds eye chili peppers (you can add or reduce the amount as you like).
- Prepare 3 of candle nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the complement:.
- Provide of Sweet soy chili sauce (2 tbsp sweet soy sauce+ birds eye chili peppers (optional-as to taste) + 1 tsp fresh lime juice).
- Take of Fried shallots.
Instructions to make Oyster Mushrooms Satay:
- Put oyster mushrooms into boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain. Let it cool. Cut lengthwise..
- In a big bowl, mix ground spices, boiled oyster mushrooms, and sweet soy sauce. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let it aside for 15 minutes..
- Thread marinated oyster mushrooms onto skewers then grill 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through..
- Serve with warm rice, sweet soy chili sauce, and fried shallots! 😋.
If you find this Oyster Mushrooms Satay recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.