Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Mushroom Gravy/Sippi Kalan Kuzhambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Gravy/Sippi Kalan Kuzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom gravy/sippi kalan kuzhambu recipe. You can have oyster mushroom gravy/sippi kalan kuzhambu using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Mushroom Gravy/Sippi Kalan Kuzhambu:
- Provide 200 gms of Oyster Mushroom/Sippi Kalan.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil/Coconut Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 10 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Prepare as required of Curry leaves few.
- You need as per taste of Salt-.
- You need as required of Water.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves few.
- Prepare of FOR MASALA PASTE:-.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 20 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of Medium Size Tomato roughly chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Get 1/2 inch of piece of Ginger.
- You need 5 of Garlic pods.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare as required of Water-.
- Take of FOR MASALA POWDER:-.
- Use 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 5 of Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/2 inch of piece of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Use as required of Curry leaves few.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 5 of Peppercorns.
- Use 5 of Dry Red Chillies.
Instructions to make Oyster Mushroom Gravy/Sippi Kalan Kuzhambu:
- Wash the Mushroom with hot water twice and drain it. Cut it into thin lengthwise..
- In a kadai, roast the ingredients given under masala powder in medium flame. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it completely..
- In the same kadai, add sesame oil, shallots and tomatoes given under masala paste. Saute till tomatoes becomes mushy. Atlast add the coconut and saute for a minute. Cool it completely..
- First grind the ingredients which has been roasted, to a fine powder. Then add shallots tomato mixture. Along with it add the remaining ingredients given under masala paste. Add required water and grind to a smooth paste..
- In a kadai, add oil. Add mustard seeds fry it. Add shallots and curry leaves. Saute till shallots becomes translucent..
- Add the masala paste, salt and required water. Cover and cook for 10 mins in medium flame..
- Then add the mushrooms, mix well. Add required water. Cover and cook for 15 mins in medium flame..
- Transfer to a bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with rice, idli and dosa..
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Gravy/Sippi Kalan Kuzhambu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.