Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms on Fresh Fettuccine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms on Fresh Fettuccine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter sautéed king oyster mushrooms on fresh fettuccine recipe. You can cook butter sautéed king oyster mushrooms on fresh fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms on Fresh Fettuccine:
- Get of Pasta.
- Get 150 grams of ・ Semolina flour (I use Caputo brand's finely ground Semola Rimacinata).
- Get 50 grams of ・ Bread flour.
- Take 4 of ・ Egg yolk (medium).
- Prepare 5 grams of ・ Olive oil.
- You need 1 grams of ・ Salt.
- Use of For the butter sautéed mushrooms:.
- Take 1 of pack ・ King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 15 grams of ・ Butter.
- Prepare 30 ml of ・ White wine.
- Prepare 1 of ・ Salt and pepper.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Get 5 ml of ・ Olive oil.
- Use 15 grams of ・ Butter.
- You need 1/2 clove of ・ Garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ・ Italian parsley.
- You need 1 of ・ Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ・ Hot water.
Instructions to make Butter Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms on Fresh Fettuccine:
- To make the pasta: Put the flour in a bowl, make a depression in the center of the flour, and drop the egg yolk into it (this is the flour I use)..
- Stir up the flour with a fork (as if whirling it like a washing machine). For more on pasta making, see my recipe for "Basic Chewy Fresh Pasta"..
- Use your hand to mix evenly (do not knead. Blend evenly until no longer crumbly or floury)..
- Add the salt and olive oil, and blend it in (do not knead)..
- Put the pasta dough into a large Ziploc bag (cheaper brands tend to tear open at the sides). It should still be crumbly at this point..
- Step on the bag with your bare feet, fold it, then repeat. Of course, if you're too rough, even a Ziploc will tear open. Start by stepping from the bottom of the bag, as if stretch it toward the opening..
- Once the dough becomes elastic enough to the point where it springs back in place, roll it up and store it in the refrigerator for an hour. Be sure to press out the air and seal the top..
- Attach a 7 mm tagliatelle die to your torchio (hand-crank pasta press). Before attaching the die, dampen it and remove any dried crumbs..
- Attach the torchio to the work bench and crank out the pasta..
- Dry out the pasta on a laundry rack (or a pasta drying rack). (To make sure the sides don't become crumbly, crank it out at an even speed.).
- For the butter sautéed mushrooms: Slice the King Oyster mushrooms crosswise into 5 mm thick pieces. This is a good size for enjoying its texture..
- For the sauce: Finely mince the garlic and set aside..
- Roughly mince the Italian parsley and set aside..
- For the butter sautéed mushrooms: Thoroughly heat an iron skillet (I use a heavy-duty 24 cm diameter.).
- Briskly sauté the king oyster mushrooms in oil..
- Once the mushrooms are lightly brown, season with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine, cook off the alcohol, then turn off the heat..
- To make the sauce: Shift the mushrooms to the edge of the skillet, place the garlic into the center and pour olive oil over it (use the residual heat to sauté until fragrant)..
- Add the butter..
- In a separate pot, boil the water for the pasta..
- Boil the pasta..
- For the sauce: Heat the skillet. Fettuccine boils quickly, so the sauce should be simmering by the time you boil the pasta..
- Emulsify the sauce by ladling in a tablespoon of the boiled pasta water..
- Drain the pasta. If fresh, the pasta should take only a minute. If frozen, a minute and a half. It will cook through quickly, so drain it while still firm..
- Add the pasta to the skillet and toss together with the sauce. The texture of the pasta is key, so work quickly over high heat..
- Add the Italian parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Transfer to individual serving dish, garnish with Italian parsley and serve..
If you find this Butter Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms on Fresh Fettuccine recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.