Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli w/ meat sauce recipe. You can have ravioli w/ meat sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce:
- Take of Ravioli Dough.
- Take 3 Cups of Flour.
- Use 5 of Eggs.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling & Sauce.
- Use 1.25 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- Take 1.25 Lbs of Ground Pork.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Scallions.
- Take 3 of Mushrooms.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- You need 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 Jar of Pasta Sauce.
- Use of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 5 of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Use of Seasonings.
- You need of Italian Seasonings.
- Take of Oregano.
- Get of Paprika.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Parsley Flakes (Garnish).
Steps to make Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce:
- Make dough by making a well in the middle of the flour. Place the eggs in the well and stir. Gradually pull in flour until you get a dough. Knead dough and wrap in plastic. Allow it to rest for 45-60 minutes..
- Prep veggies and season meat..
- Half way through cooking the ground meats, add in the jalapeños and half of the diced mushrooms. Cook until meat is done. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve. (Do not clean pan).
- Add onion and garlic into pan with the drippings from the meat. Cook for a couple minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Season sauce and add in a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer on low heat..
- Divide dough into quarters. Flour ravioli pan and place filling into depressions. I found that by rolling the dough thin, I can fill and seal the ravioli with one sheet of dough. Return any unused meat to the sauce. Keep on low heat and stir occasionally..
- Using a rolling pin, roll over the ravioli plate to free them. Place on a sheet to dry for 20 minutes or so. Save scrap dough. You can cut them into extra noodles). Boil ravioli about 4 minutes. Ladle a couple scoops of pasta water into the sauce to thin it out..
- Serve. I topped mine with shredded cheddar and made some garlic cheese bread..
If you find this Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.