Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster mushroom kadhai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster mushroom kadhai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom kadhai recipe. You can cook oyster mushroom kadhai using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster mushroom kadhai:
- Provide 250 gm of oyster mushroom.
- Use 1 of big capsicum.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Take 100 gms of paneer.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Dry powdered spices (chilli,turmeric, coriander,garam masala,salt).
Instructions to make Oyster mushroom kadhai:
- Sabse pahle mushroom ko namak haldi ke pani main 2 minutes yk boil kar ke achhe se wash kar le.
- Butter daal kar usmain cubes main kati pyaaj, capsicum bhoone,adrak lahsun paste daalkar 2 minutes aur bhoone, tomatoes add karain…
- Achhe se bhun jane par dry powderd masale add karain..oil chhodne par 2tspoon cream daalain.
- Ab usmain mushroom, paneer add karain..salt daal kar 5 minutes dhk kar pakayain..
- Greavy rkhna chahe toh thoda sa milk add karain..last main garam masala aur kasoori maithi add karain.
- Hare dhaniye se garnish karain.
If you find this Oyster mushroom kadhai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.