Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and sea scallops with oyster mushrooms recipe. To cook shrimp and sea scallops with oyster mushrooms you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms:
- Use 1 lb of Sea Scallops.
- Get 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 3 bunch of Oyster Mushrooms.
- You need 1 dash of Old Bay Season.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Steps to make Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms:
- Peel and devein shrimp keep cold until ready to cook..
- In a large saucepan, heat evoo and butter until blended over medium heat..
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly..
- Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to carmelize..
- Add sea scallops and "milk"/juice from container..
- Add shrimp to pan and season with old bay seasonings..
- Cook over medium heat covered for 3 to 6 minutes depending on size of shrimp and scallops. Scallops should be cooked until opaque throughout..
If you find this Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.