Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oil spaghetti with dried king oyster mushrooms recipe. You can have oil spaghetti with dried king oyster mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms:
- Take 4 of Dried king oyster mushrooms.
- Use 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- Take 1/4 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Get 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Salt (rock salt, etc).
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Red chili peppers.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water for rehydrating the king oyster mushrooms.
- Get 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms:
- Rehydrate the dried king oyster mushroomsin lukewarm water. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147434-umami-and-nutrition-packed-dried-king-oyster-mushrooms.
- Tear them up by hand without squeezing the water out..
- Add the finely chopped garlic, olive oil, and deseeded red chili peppers into a frying pan, then turn on the heat..
- When the garlic changes its colour and becomes fragrant, add the finely chopped onion..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the dried king oyster mushrooms, and stir-fry..
- Add the water from rehydrating the dried king oyster mushrooms, salt, and soy sauce. Shake the pan to emulsify..
- Add the cooked spaghetti, and quickly mix with the sauce. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper..
- It's also delicious to cook with fresh king oyster mushrooms, so please give it a try..
- 【Reference recipe】Dried shimeji mushrooms.
- 【Reference recipe】Dried shimeji mushrooms and onion in garlic marinade https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155103-dried-shimeji-mushroom-sweet-onion-garlic-marinade.
If you find this Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.