Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brown Rice & Soy Milk Mushroom Risotto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown Rice & Soy Milk Mushroom Risotto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Rice & Soy Milk Mushroom Risotto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown rice & soy milk mushroom risotto recipe. To make brown rice & soy milk mushroom risotto you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Rice & Soy Milk Mushroom Risotto:
- You need 2 of bowls Cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 200 ml of Unsweetened soy milk.
- Prepare 2 of bags Mushrooms (of your choice).
- Get 1 of Krazy Salt (or salt & pepper).
- You need 1 of Parsley or shiso leaves (dried).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Consomme granules.
Instructions to make Brown Rice & Soy Milk Mushroom Risotto:
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and stir-fry the mushrooms. This time I used 1/2 bag of shimeji and 1/2 bag of enoki mushrooms..
- When the mushrooms have wilted, add in the cooked rice and mix. Then pour in the soy milk and consomme and heat the mixture until it starts to bubble..
- Season the risotto with the Krazy Salt (or salt & pepper) and transfer it to a plate. Sprinkle some dried parsley or shiso leaves to finish..
If you find this Brown Rice & Soy Milk Mushroom Risotto recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.