Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato & King Oyster Mushroom with Garlic Anchovies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & King Oyster Mushroom with Garlic Anchovies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & King Oyster Mushroom with Garlic Anchovies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & king oyster mushroom with garlic anchovies recipe. To make potato & king oyster mushroom with garlic anchovies you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato & King Oyster Mushroom with Garlic Anchovies:
- Use 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Provide 3-4 of King Oyster Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 4-5 of fillets Anchovies in Olive Oil *finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Potato & King Oyster Mushroom with Garlic Anchovies:
- Wash and peel Potatoes, then cut into small wedges. Cook in the microwave or water in a saucepan until just soft. I cook them using my microwave on full power for 6 to 7 minutes, tossing and turning a couple of times..
- Slice King Oyster Mushrooms, chop up Garlic, Anchovies and Spring Onions..
- Heat Olive Oil in a frying pan, add Garlic, softened Potatoes and sliced King Oyster Mushrooms, and cook until potatoes are browned and mushrooms are soft..
- Sprinkle chopped Spring Onions and some Soy Sauce before serve..
If you find this Potato & King Oyster Mushroom with Garlic Anchovies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.