Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best King Oyster Mushroom and Pork Stir-fry with Miso, Mayonnaise and Ponzu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Oyster Mushroom and Pork Stir-fry with Miso, Mayonnaise and Ponzu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king oyster mushroom and pork stir-fry with miso, mayonnaise and ponzu recipe. To make king oyster mushroom and pork stir-fry with miso, mayonnaise and ponzu you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare King Oyster Mushroom and Pork Stir-fry with Miso, Mayonnaise and Ponzu:
- Use 400 grams of Thinly sliced pork shoulder.
- Get 3 of to 4 large King oyster mushrooms.
- Use 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic (sliced).
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get of To pre-flavor the meat:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 of Coarsely ground seasoned salt and pepper.
- Provide of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ponzu (with kombu, yuzu citrus, etc.).
- Get 2 tsp of Miso.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make King Oyster Mushroom and Pork Stir-fry with Miso, Mayonnaise and Ponzu:
- Slice the garlic, onion, and king oyster mushrooms. Combine the seasoning ingredients (the mayonnaise doesn't have to be completely incorporated)..
- Cut the pork into easy to eat pieces. Mix it with the pre-flavoring ingredients, and rub in lightly..
- Heat up a wok, add a generous amount of vegetable oil, and stir-fry the garlic until fragrant..
- Add the pork, and stir fry quickly over medium heat while separating the pieces with cooking chopsticks until cooked through. Remove from the wok..
- Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan and stir-fry..
- When the mushrooms and onion are cooked through, add the meat in again..
- Add the combined flavoring ingredients and stir fry quickly..
- When the flavors are evenly distributed, it's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate, add plenty of coarsely ground black pepper, and enjoy while piping hot!.
If you find this King Oyster Mushroom and Pork Stir-fry with Miso, Mayonnaise and Ponzu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.