Roasted Prime Rib similar to Brussel Sprouts subsequent to Prime Rib, Montréal Steak Seasoning, Brussel Sprouts, Onions, Butter, unchangeable Maple Syrup, Cooking Sherry, Worcestershire Sauce, Dijon Mustard
The ingredient of Roasted Prime Rib afterward Brussel Sprouts
- 3 pounds prime rib whole, bone out and fat-side scored
- 3 tablespoons Montru00e9al steak seasoning
- 4 cups brussel sprouts quartered
- 1 1/4 cups onions diced
- 2 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 1 1/2 cups supreme maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Roasted Prime Rib afterward Brussel Sprouts
- Season all sides of roast with steak seasoning and allow meat to rest at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes to temper.
- Set KitchenAidu00ae Multi-Cooker to Sear 450 u00baF. Sear roast for 6-8 minutes on each side starting with the fat side down. Set Multi-Cooker to Sautu00e9 330u00b0F.
- Cover and roast for an additional 25 to 35 minutes.
- Mix glaze ingredients together in small bowl. Pour over roast, and cook for additional 10 minutes, basting the roast continuously. Insert meat thermometer and verify internal temperature of meat has reached 120u00b0F.
- Place roast on platter and loosely tent with foil. Let rest for 15-20 minutes. Pour all but u00bc cup glaze into serving dish and set aside with roast.
- Attach Stir Tower with Stir and Flip Wand to Multi-Cooker. Add Brussels sprouts, onions and butter to u00bc cup glaze remaining in cooking pot. Turn Stir Tower to Speed 1 and cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve meat with vegetables and reserved glaze mixture.
Nutritions of Roasted Prime Rib afterward Brussel Sproutscalories: 960 calories
carbohydrateContent: 57 grams
cholesterolContent: 150 milligrams
fatContent: 66 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 34 grams
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams
sodiumContent: 280 milligrams
sugarContent: 44 grams